Cancellation and Refund Policy
To help you in planning your day we offer pre-booking for all classes. We hope knowing that we are holding your space for you makes your journey to the studio a little more easy. To be fair and courteous to all of our members, we have a few rules in place. Please read our cancellation and refund policy before signing up for classes, courses, workshops or events through the MindBody app or our website.
Pre-Booking your space in class
- All spaces in each class are available for online registration, but you can also call 705-321-2545 to book your space. All pre-booking must occur a minimum of one hour prior to scheduled class start time. We will not be accepting walk ins for the time being.
- If a class appears to be full you can still add yourself to the wait list. If someone cancels their space, the first name on the wait list will get automatically added and confirmed for the class. You will receive an automated email or text (depending on what you opted in for on the app) at that time CONFIRMING your space and YOU will be responsible for either attending or cancelling the class.
Cancelling a reservation
- Sometimes life gets in the way of practice and we get it! For that reason we offer a 3 hour cancellation window. We need you to cancel through the on-line system or by phone (705-321-2545) at least 3 hours before the class start time to avoid any and all late/no-show charges. Classes paid for and cancelled more than 3 hours before class begins will be credited back to your account.
- A No Show/Late Cancellation charge occurs when you do not show up OR cancel within 3 hours of class starting and classes paid for with class passes will still be deducted. We understand that things happen but we also want to be mindful of our community and don’t want to turn away other members that would like to attend class and then end up with empty spots. Thank you for your understanding.
Refund Policy for Products Purchased in Our Studio
- Products purchased in our stores can be exchanged within 15 days when accompanied with a receipt. We do not issue refunds.Products must be unused and in original, undamaged packaging. There are no returns or exchanges on opened personal products.
Refund Policy for Class Passes and Memberships
- Class Passes and Memberships cannot be refunded or returned, exchanged or transferred between persons.
Refund Policy for Pre-Registered Courses, Workshops or Events
- Upon registering for a pre-registered course, workshop or event, payment is due at time of registration to secure your place. Pre-registered courses, workshops or any other special studio event (excluding routine classes) may be exchanged for studio credit with a minimum of 48 hours notice by email to email@example.com unless otherwise specified. No refunds.
- If you cancel 48 hours or less or do not show up, there is no credit and no refund. No exceptions. If you cancel your reservation within 48 hours or more of the start of the course, workshop or event, there is a 15% cancellation fee and the remainder will be available for credit on your account with us that can be used towards any of our services.
- We will not refund or give credit for any missed sessions within a multiple session course or workshop.
Private Class Cancellation policy
- If less then 24 hours notice is given to cancel or re-book you will be charged, in full, for the session. A 9:30am appointment Monday requires a call to cancel or change the appointment before 9:30am on Sunday. The reason is so we have enough time to contact those on the cancellation list to fill the time slot.
- We understand unexpected emergencies happen and 24 hour notice isn’t always possible if this is the case contact Tracey(705-321-2545) as soon as you know you are unable to make your scheduled appointment. We extend the same courtesy by providing you at least 24 hours notice if we need to make any changes to your scheduled appointment time.
Private Events (corporate, birthday, bachelorette and all other type parties)
- Full payment will be charged if you cancel a private session with less than 24 hour notice.
- Private party deposits are refundable up to 7 days in advance of the party.
- If you are late for a private party it will end at the original time.
Teacher Training Cancellation
- Any tuition payments made towards training are refundable up to one-month prior to the start of training.
- Tuition is non-refundable after the start of the program. In the case of unforeseen circumstances causing a trainee to leave training, payment may be transferred to another Tranquil Corners Yoga teacher training program
- $500 registration and materials deposit is non-refundable.
Cancellation by studio
- If a class is cancelled by Tranquil Corners Yoga no late-cancellation fee will be charged and your account will be credited.
- Workshops and events could occasionally be canceled by the studio. If your event is canceled you will be notified by email, and you will receive a full refund or full credit toward your Tranquil Corners Yoga account if you choose.
Refund Policy for Gift Certificates
- Gift Certificates cannot be returned or surrendered for cash or transferred between persons.